Business trends hold some rules on the processing of personal data. The motive is to improve the protection of the individual in the processing of personal data. It also contains rules on what rights to information and access to personal data you have, rules on the rectification of incorrect personal data and the possibility of limiting the processing of personal data in some cases.
Data from Third Parties
Information We Collect and Use
We gather numerous different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
01. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to feed us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to get in touch with you or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal information may comprise, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Photographs of you at events
- Technical data like your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time region settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you just directly provide to us whether through our contact form ,over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to communicate with you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that will be of interest to you. You will choose out of getting any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions make available in any email we send or by contacting us
02. Usage Data
We may additionally collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include info like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser kind, browser edition, the pages of our Service that you just visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
03. Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to run our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your inclinations and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
04. Use of personal Data
Business Trends uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To let you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we know how to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other facilities and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or asked about unless you have chosen not to get such information
Security of Personal Data
The security of your data is significant to us, but remember that no method of conduction across the web, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we try to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to make accessible the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to aid us in analysing how our Service is consumed.
These third parties have retrieved your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are forced not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your acceptance of these terms
If you disagree towing the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceo this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the site acceptance of those changes.