The following terms and conditions will be considered to have been assented by the user on usage of the website. You are requested to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the services of this site. This site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms & conditions and notices enclosed herein. By using the https://www.buzinesstrends.com/ site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of this Site. https://www.buzinesstrends.com/ may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- An independent entity relationship will be made between the clients and Business Trends, and that no partnership or joint endeavor is expected or suggested by one or the other party.
The date of commencement of the services will be settled upon by the two parties and charges will be applicable as indicated by that date.
- A monthly report of execution and performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not drop or completely move the service responsibilities to another assistance merchant before an earlier notification.
- Business Trends claims all right to subcontract a third-party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- An individual who isn’t involved with the Contract will not have any rights under or regarding it.
- The individual marking the Contract ensures that (s)he is legitimately approved to buy services on behalf of your organization or company.
Business Trends grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to utilize the website and the contents of any emails you get from Business Trends as per these Terms and Conditions. The content and data contained in the website and emails is ensured by copyright and different rights having a place with Business Trends. You may not duplicate, repeat, adjust, or make subsidiary works from any data furnished regarding the website or emails you get from Business Trends, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not utilize the website or the content of any emails to compete with Business Trends or in any way questionable to or inconvenient to Business Trends (this incorporates “spamming”; utilize in opposition to set up “netiquette”; use in breach of anybody’s rights; use for any illicit reason; accessing ,posting, sending, downloading or conveying any objectionable, unlawful, threatening, abusive, derogatory, outrageous, hostile, foul, fiery, explicit, profane, bogus or perilous material; or use for hacking or otherwise compromising any linked computer framework).
Ownership and Liability
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. Business Trends will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover, and hold Business Trends harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Business Trends to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Business Trends.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Business Trends for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Business Trends will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
This agreement shall be effective as of the time edge decided. This Agreement may be ended by either party with a written notice to the other within thirty (30) days of acceptance of the notice.
This Agreement may be ended by Buziness Trends
- Immediately if the client fails to pay any fees he/she owes to the Buziness Trends.
- If the Client seize up to cooperate with the Buziness Trends. The Client will be prone to pay all outstanding invoices and all other sums due to the Agency under this Agreement (or in respect of the pertinent Services).
- In addition to its obligations to make payments under the direct terms of this Agreement, if the Client moves forward with the third party to provide the Services during the Notice Period, it shall pay the Buziness Trends a sum equivalent to the recompense during that period.
- While executing the Organic Search Services (OSO), the Buziness trends shall build on a plan intended to increase the Client’s Website(s) visibility and enhance the search ranking of the Website(s) in relation to search terms relevant to the Client’s business, and cater related program strategy and tactical recommendations.
- The Client accepts that the Organic Search Services performed by the agency will entail modifications to the Website(s) which may include changes to site titles, metadata, copy, structure, links, and factors that impact higher index visibility and keyword ranking.
- The Client will be responsible for providing appropriate staffs with the knowledge to understand to work with the Agency to implement the recommendations provided as part of the OSO Services.
- The Agency will possess its right to search engine optimization on websites, platforms or applications till all work has been accomplished and paid for.
- Copyright: The client clutches the right to data, files and graphics. The client vindicates that they hold all rights, permissions and copyright to all information provided and fully indemnify the buziness trends against any and all claims, costs or actions regarding the use of information, files and graphics supplied by the client for the buziness trends to use in respect of contracted web development services provided to the client.
- Law: It is the client’s responsibility to fulfil with the laws, taxes, and charges relating to websites and the buziness trends does not offer legal advice in these matters.
- Proprietary code: If the agency write custom code for a website or application required by the client, then the copyright for such code shall remain with the buziness trends. In such cases, the buziness trends shall permit the client to make full use of such code within the confines of their own business only, unless agreed separately in writing.
The buziness trends will possess the right to the IP of all online websites, platforms or applications (including modifications/bespoke coding made to open source solutions) which are being built or edited until all work on them has been accomplished and paid for.
- The Client agrees to pay the Agency any and all fees as stated in Order Form.
- Annual Review will be done regarding the Remuneration and assignments or at any time in the event of considerable changes to the Client’s requirements. Any agreed review shall be indorsed in writing by both parties. Where the Agency’s remuneration is a fee based on the projected time to be incurred in providing the Services with the buziness Trends
- If the Client and the buziness trends are impotent to agree on remuneration in advance of the due date the remuneration previously applied shall carry on to be payable until such time as an agreement is reached, at which point any essential balancing payment shall be made, or until the Agreement appointment is terminated.
- If the Client fails to pay any invoice within 10 days of the due date, the buziness trends has the right to adjourn the Services or terminate the contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing all fee or directive payments will be invoiced and paid in the currency in which the buziness trends is to incur those costs.
- In the occurrence that the Client requires any additional services outside of the originally agreed scope, the parties agree to discuss in good faith with respect to the terms, conditions, and compensation for those additional services.
- Clients are accountable to pay the Cost of Travel and related expenses and any other out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Buziness Trends at the Client’s prior written request or incurred outside the scope of the buziness trends normal duties
- All fees, costs and all other amounts to be invoiced to the Client are exclusive of GST, required by law..
Unless otherwise consented by the parties in writing, in accordance with industry standard practice, the buziness trends ‘s contracts with search engines and other suppliers for the Clients’ paid search marketing are made in accordance with the search engine/supplier’s current standard terms, conditions and contracts. In respect of the placing of all advertisements, the rights and liabilities between the Client and the buziness trends shall correspond to those between the buziness trends and the various search engines/suppliers under such conditions and contracts.
Accordingly, the Client concedes and accepts: (i) that terms and tariffs are subject to revision in accordance with the agreements made by the various search engines/suppliers concerned and (ii) that all standard dealing terms of search engines and other suppliers will be adhered to by the Client.
The Client understands, concedes and agrees that: The Agency has no control over the rules of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future.
The Client’s web site(s) may be omitted from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole decision of the search engine or directory entity. The buziness trends will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
The buziness trends is not accountable for changes made to the Client’s web site(s) by other parties that unfavourably affect the search engine or directory rankings of Client’s web site(s).
Social Media Services
- At the time of execution of Social Media Services (SMS) buziness trends shall develop a plan intended to get better visibility of the client’s business profile on the selected social media sites.
- The client concedes that the Social Media Services will require the client to enable buziness trends to make posts on the client’s behalf across the social media sites included with the service in order to influence the visibility and ranking of the client’s profile.
- The client shall be accountable for providing the buziness trends with the necessary login details to make posts and also for providing copy and/or information necessary for the buziness trends to ensure posts are fully effective
- The client retains full charge for maintaining their social media profile and all links and content contained therein.
The parties come to an agreement to hold each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. “Proprietary or Confidential Information” shall include, but is not restricted, written or oral contracts, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, business policies, memoranda, reports, records, computer retained information, notes, or financial information.
Proprietary or Confidential Information shall not comprise any information which is or becomes generally be acquainted to the public by any means other than a breach of the obligations of the receiving party. The parties agree not to make each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information available in any form to any third party or to use each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement. Each party’s proprietary or confidential information shall persists the sole and exclusive property of that party.
All information gathered from or for the client will be detained subject to the confidentiality terms of this agreement and in accordance with data protection laws. Such information will only be held by buziness trends during the term of this contract. The client will have full charge in respect to complying with the Data Protection Act for all information that buziness trends collects and supplies to the client in the course of carrying out the contracted work.
Each party warrants that its particular exhibition of the provisions of this agreement will not in any way establish knowing, deliberate encroachment or violation of any copyright, trade secret ,trade mark, patent, creation or some other non-disclosure privileges of any outsider or third party. You indemnify and hold harmless Business Trends against all expenses (including attorney fees), damages and liabilities emerging from careless or intended act on your part establishing the infringement or violation of any copyright, proprietary innovation, trade mark, trade secret, patent, creation, proprietary information or non-disclosure privileges of any third party. To the full extent of the law, you will pay any expenses or damages to Business Trends resulting from claims made by outsiders or third parties with regard to use of material you have given, even after termination of our Agreement.
- Users hereby agree to pay the fees in price and schedule as listed on the agreement completed by users or in the proposal submitted to users.
- If full advertising budget (when applicable) is not spent due to online demand or inventory, in the event there are additional months of advertising, balance will be applied to the upcoming month(s) unless prior written communication states that any unspent amounts are to be refunded & will be promptly refunded within 7 business days.
- User hereby grants permission for Business Trends to charge users credit, debit card or bank account on file according to the price and schedule listed on the agreement or proposal every month for the amount agreed to as the monthly spend under agreement. If the invoiced budget is a one-time charge then no monthly charge will apply. Monthly payments will be put on auto-bill and will automatically be charged to the credit card on file on the same day every month as the first payment date made.
- Users agree to pay upon execution of this agreement. Business Trends reserves the right to stop work until payment is made. Should collection activities become necessary, User agrees to pay all fees relating to said collection activities.
You represent and warrant that you have and will keep on having the absolute and unhindered option to publish and utilize all data you have provided for your promoting programs and that the content doesn’t infringe on the privileges or rights of any third party and that it complies with all local, state and government laws and guidelines.
These Terms and Conditions of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement with regard to Business Trends’ provision of services. Agreement with these terms and conditions is upon signature of Business Trends’s Contract, and it will be binding upon you and your successors.
Both of the parties warrant that they have read and understand the terms set forth in this arrangement. Each party hereby addresses and warrants that s/he is appropriately approved to execute and convey this Agreement on behalf of the other party and that this Agreement is binding upon the other party as per its terms.